Hey everyone! Come and see us at the Loveland Market. It is tonight at 5:30 to 8 in the parking lot of Repoter-herald newspaper. 201 E. Fifth Street in Loveland. Hope to see you all there!
How did you do at the market? Your bows are soooo cute!! And those flowers in your hair in your picture are so funny. I bet mothers are putting them on their little girls so that is all you see. You did a fabulous job on your bows!!!
J.L and I started making bows for her little princess, and that is where our story began. J.L has two kiddos, a boy that is 4 and a little princess that is 2. I came into the picture when J.L and her husband of 9 years needed a nanny. I am 21 and just moved to Colorado from Utah about 8 months ago. I love it here.
So, welcome to "The Little Princess "Bow"tique, enjoy!
How did you do at the market?
ReplyDeleteYour bows are soooo cute!! And those flowers in your hair in your picture are so funny. I bet mothers are putting them on their little girls so that is all you see.
You did a fabulous job on your bows!!!